We live in a technology-immersed world where people are busy drowning!
Therefore, it’s NOW the RIGHT TIME to critically ask yourself and reflect on the following:
- Are you aware of the fact that when you overuse technology and social media, it can lead to possible addiction?
- Do you often feel you can’t keep up with the variety of technologies and therefore feeling overwhelmed and exhausted?
- Do you know that when you misuse technology or not managing technology properly, it can have a negative impact on you and your family’s relationships and well-being?
- How much are you focused on being continuously available and connected (24/7/365) – also when you’re actually supposed to focus on spending quality time with your family and friends?
- Do you know what it is to have a healthy balance and good management of technology @home, @school and @ work and how to prevent and restore an imbalance?
We at MindUnique can help you to develop specific skills to ensure that each of us - from baby to old age – is equipped to develop his or her potential optimally and to joyfully LIVE, LOVE, LEARN and LEAD their lives.
By introducing and focusing on all the aspects of the newly developed and inspiring “Integrated Techno-life Balance™ (ITB) System”, MindUnique will support and lead you in developing a balanced lifestyle in today’s digital era. The core elements of the ITB™ system cover the main living environments @home, @school and @ work.
During customised and interactive workshops, we integrate and develop the required skills. These skills are based on neuro-education and – leadership research regarding the ideal environments (technological elements included) for people to function, learn and flourish. Specific pathways, with certain milestones and acknowledgements, need to be followed towards achieving the ultimate goal, namely: The art of techno-life balance!