It is predicted that 50 billion devices will be connected to the internet of things (IoT) in 2020, according to the blogsite techjury.net.
This means that humans are more exposed to electromagnetic field and frequency (EMF) radiation than ever before in the history of planet earth.
EMF, also called electrosmog, is invisible electromagnetic radiation because of the use of wireless technology and mains electricity. The main sources of EMF include mobile phone masts, towers and transmitters, cell phones and wireless networks.
Says Dr Marlena Kruger, integrated Wellness Practitioner and Techno-life coach, “Electrosmog causes electrohypersensitivity and the symptoms include headaches, depression, chronic fatigue and negative behavioural patterns in children and difficulty in concentration.
“Moreover, in 2011, the WHO/International Agency for Research on cancer labelled magnetic radiation as a class 3 carcinogen,” says Dr Kruger.
“EMF exposure research has also shown that it may reduce the production of melatonin in the pineal gland. This hormone is essential for sleep and well-known for its ability to suppress cancer cells. It also plays an integral role in the circadian rhythm and the regulation of cortisol, that is also associated with stress.”
It is our responsibility and therefore vital that we reduce our exposure to EMF, especially young children, and those whose immune systems are compromised.
Here are six ways in which you can limit your exposure and stay healthy:
- Spend time in nature even if just for 20 to 30 minutes at a time. It is great for physical and mental health.
- NASA has done research and found that plants are the best way to clean the air in space stations. Through their leaves, plants absorb toxins and act as natural air filters.
- Keep your laptop and tablet away from your lap. Put it on a desk or use a radiation-shielded laptop pad as a barrier.
- Use a pocket pad or pouch that are lined with radiation-shielded material to put your cell phone in to reduce absorption by your body.
- Wear a radiation-shielded apron while using Wi-Fi in your home or when working on your electronic device at your desk.
- Protect your unborn baby by covering your belly with a radiation-shielded blanket. You can also use this blanket over your new-born or baby while awake or sleeping.
“The effect of overexposure to radiation is not often immediate and only become apparent after years, because of its cumulative effect. Prevention is better than cure. Rather be extra careful now to avoid serious illness later,” says Dr Kruger.
Dr Kruger will launch a new WoWe® radiation-shielded product range on Thursday, 27 August 2020 at 9:20 at the virtual Edu-change Exploration.
For more information
More about Dr Kruger
Dr Marlena Kruger is an x-radiographer, Integrated Wellness Practitioner and Techno-life coach.
Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.mindunique.co.za to place an order for some of the high quality life-changing WoWe® anti-radiation products that are proudly made in South Africa.